Did you know there is a supplement you can take after birth that:
- Is completely safe for your nursing baby?
- Can significantly decrease postpartum bleeding?
- Helps your uterus return to it’s pre-pregnancy size within a couple of weeks?
- Enriches your milk and ensures an abundant supply?
- Smooths out the postpartum hormonal “crash”?
- Can prevent or reduce postpartum depression, naturally and safely?
- Can be taken for PMS, Menopause, or other hormonal imbalances?
- Was made by your body, and is therefore able to specifically address your hormonal and physical needs after giving birth?
It’s Your Placenta!
The placenta is composed of beneficial hormones, chemicals, iron, and proteins. These healing substances include:
- Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone: Contributes to mammary gland development in preparation for lactation; stabilizes postpartum mood; regulates post-birth uterine cramping.
- Prolactin: Promotes lactation; increases milk supply; enhances the mothering instinct.
- Oxytocin: Decreases pain and increases bonding in mother and infant; counteracts the production of stress hormones such as Cortisol; greatly reduces postpartum bleeding; enhances the breastfeeding let-down reflex.
- Placental Opioid-Enhancing Factor (POEF): Stimulates the production of your body’s natural opioids, including endorphins; reduces pain; increases well-being.
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone: Regulates the thyroid gland; boosts energy.
- Corticotropin Releasing Hormone (CRH): Regulation of CRH helps prevent depression.
- Cortisone: Reduces inflammation and swelling; promotes healing.
- Interferon: Triggers the protective defenses of the immune system to fight infection.
- Prostaglandins: Regulates contractions in the uterus after birth; helps uterus return to its pre-pregnancy size.
- Iron: Replenishes maternal iron stores to combat anemia. Increases energy; decreases fatigue and depression.
- Hemoglobin: Oxygen-carrying molecule which provides a boost in energy.
- Urokinase Inhibiting Factor and Factor XIII: stops bleeding and enhances wound healing.
- Immunoglobulin G (IgG): Antibody molecules which support the immune system.
- Human Placental Lactogen (hPL): This hormone has lactogenic and growth-promoting properties; promotes mammary gland growth in preparation for lactation in the mother. It also regulates maternal glucose, protein, and fat levels.
We offer Placenta Encapsulation Services
in Utah County and Salt Lake City
Ready to sign up? Go to our Services page to get started
This site is for informational purposes only. It does not intend to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not use this information for diagnosis or treatment purposes, or against the advice of your medical practitioner. Always consult your doctor or practitioner for any health-related issues you may be experiencing. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA.