Are you PlacentaWise?
Would you like to begin a new career helping women have a happier, healthier transition to motherhood? PlacentaWise is now offering training and certification in Placenta Encapsulation and Tinctures. Students who complete our training are also eligible to apply to become part of our network of PlacentaWise encapsulation specialists.
What you will learn
- Anatomy of the Placenta
- Growing a healthy placenta (nutrition and supplements)
- Birthing the placenta
- Benefits of placentophagia for the post-partum mother
- Research studies and information
- Placental abnormalities and variations
- Medications and the placenta
- Working with birth centers and hospitals
- When NOT to encapsulate
- Safety and handling, transport, sanitization (we follow OSHA standards for client safety)
- Encapsulation process inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine
- How to make placenta smoothies, tinctures, and salves
- Dosage guidelines
- State laws, OSHA regulations and blood born pathogens
- Setting up your encapsulation practice: Equipment, materials, contracts, policies, procedures
The cost of the two-day training course is $300, which includes:
- 8 hours of in-person instruction
- Hands-on experience with real placenta
- The Healing Power of the Placenta (book) by Jenny West
- Training manual
- Comprehensive equipment and supplies list
- Certificate of completion
Training Dates and Locations
- (no trainings are currently scheduled)
To apply for our Training Program, fill out the form below.
Once you are accepted into the program you will be contacted and given a link to make a $50 deposit.
The balance of $175 will be due the first night of the training.